Friday, May 23, 2008

My Main Squeeze

My Main Squeeze
I've been tagged.... Thanks Maria

What is his name? Brett

How long have you been together? Married almost a year (6-12-07), dated for about 5 years (with a slight break in 2006)

Who eats more? Me usually, can't you tell?

Who said "I love you," first? Brett, within the first few months of dating

Who is taller? About even

Who is smarter? We are both very smart at very different things

Who does the laundry? Are you kidding? Me of course (and I have no idea how two people go through so many clothes!)

Who does the dishes? Me, currently we have no dishwasher (Brett calls ME his dishwasher)

Who sleeps on the right? Me

Who pays the bills? Brett takes care of everything. I probably will when I get a job

Who mows the lawn? Me, Brett is usually very busy with work

Who cooks dinner? Usually me but Brett is a great cook

Who drives when you are together? We do what we can to make the other person drive

Who is more stubborn? Ooh, we are both very stubborn people

Who kissed who first? Can't remember, I think it was Brett

Who asked who out first? We were hanging out with the same group of friends and the after a while we just started hanging out...not sure what our "first date" was

Who proposed? Brett, on Dec. 12, 2006 on the way to the Jazz game, it was very surprising and very fun. He even did a great job of picking out the ring, I love it.

Who has more siblings? Definitely me. I have 3 sisters, 2 brothers (and theyre all married), 5 step siblings (theyre all married also), compared to Brett's two sisters Jennifer and Stacie

Who wears the pants? I like to think that I do... don't tell Brett

I tag Shalice, Stephanie (oh wait, Stephanie needs a man first!) and Taylor



For fun, me and Brett in San Felipe fishing on the ocean last Memorial Day weekend. I sure wish we were somewhere like that this weekend

0 comments: