Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Hello

I was hoping to post more pictures of what Brett has been working on, but I have actually been WORKING!!! Wow, and I kindof wish I wasn't. I have been temping this week as a dental assistant because I cannot do hygiene yet, and temps don't get the love they deserve. I don't think I will be temping next week.

Framing on our house will be done this week, and it is going very fast. I will hopefully have more pictures tomorrow

Brett has been so busy this week with work. He is currently working on the Quilted Bear, a hospital in Fillmore (?), and LOTS of cabinets!!! I have pictures and will post them soon, but they aren't that great.

I am excited because I have had lots of replies about my blog, and it seems EVERYONE has blogs, and I love checking them out!!!

0 comments: