Wednesday, May 14, 2008

BC Finishing Pictures

Here are some pictures of some of the projects Brett has recently been working on. He is going to be starting some fun refinishes and big, nice custom homes soon, and we will take lots of pictures. We are also starting to do our cabinets for our house and will take lots of pictures of those also. We finally picked out a finish for our house (because we see so much we are always changing our mind), and it looks great. We will be doing alder with a darker glaze and dye.
These are some of the last panels we had for the Draper Temple. It is natural figured macarae, which is imported (and very expensive) and very beautiful. I wish we had more pictures of the temple, and our pictures are very amateur.

This is a panel for The Quilted Bear. It is green with faux finish, crackles, and a glaze. It went with a darker stained wood and looked great in person (but my pictures arent)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What the heck Lindsey?? You have been holding out on me!!! I am SO glad that you told me you have a blog. I have already added you and Shalice on to my blog. I am going to give Shalice some crap about not telling me too! It looks like you guys are doing great! One of these days we need to get back to Utah. We haven't been there for awhile. Thanks for checkin in!!!

Roberts Family Ramblings said...

Hi Shalice, Marci told me you had a blog!! Feel free to add us to you list

http://rbts6.blogspot.com/

It will be fun to keep up with what's going on in each other's lives. Love ya- Wendy

Roberts Family Ramblings said...

Ok I am lame Lyndsey, sorry to call you Shalice!!

Page said...

You can add us to if you want!

www.therobertsruckus.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Ok, that last post was really from me and not Page...oops.