Saturday, May 3, 2008

Graduation!!!! 5-1-08

I even got a "gracias" from the other girls for my bilingual skills, and I loved the chocolate they gave me

Lorrie is newly engaged and is getting married December 1st in Jamaica. I can't wait for that wedding, and her ring is beautiful. Congratulations!!!

Mom, Fred, Grandma Luella, Lorrie, and Brittany also came to the graduation.


Brett's mom, grandma, and grandpa Marx also came to the graduation. Brett's dad, Clay, was out of town at a reigning







My little sister Shalice was able to come up from Arizona to come to the graduation. I was so excited to have her there, I love her to death!




2 comments:

Unknown said...

I was so glad to make it there! Becky was just here and said "What about her other sisters?" I KNOW IM THE FAV!! Shalice

Lyndsey said...

Ha, ha, i love all my sisters, and will post a picture soon!