Saturday, April 2, 2011

My Photos


Sorry for the blog overload today... but I have been busy.


My latest Photography class just ended and I learned so much. A lot of our assignments were things I have never done before, but I loved them. The great thing about photography is that there is always something to learn. I have also been studying up on my Photoshop skills, and I have been learning lots. If any of you have tried Photoshop, it can be overwhelming- but day by day I am learning how to use it more effectively.


This picture is one assignment that I took while in St. George a few weeks ago. It has the temple and of course baseball fields (lots of tournaments the weekend we were there). I haven't taken many night landscape pics before, but now I love them and can't wait to do it more.




This was taken within walking distance from our home in Genola. I love it here.





Brett (and Bryan) are such good sports -and I think he is a very handsome model :)

5 comments:

Crazy Like a Fox said...

Very nice Lyn! I really like the one with Brett and Brian

Natalee said...

Very Nice work! Love the pics

Anonymous said...

Lyndsey, where do you take these classes? I have taken a few classes and would love to take some more...just curious where you're taking classes?? The pics are great!
~Kendra

Lyndsey said...

Kendra give me your email address and I will give you some info. I have been to some photo classes that weren't that good, so I will give you some recommendations.

Anonymous said...

my email is kendra.fackrell@gmail.com Thanks so much!