Thursday, April 28, 2011

Green River Pics

A few weeks ago we went on our first camping trip of the year, to Green River. It was fun to have the whole family together. Here are some pics of the several days we were there. We had Awesome weather and a great time.




























Lacy at the guyser. My stupid computer or blogger won't realign my sideways pics, does anyone know why? My last computer didn't do this, and Im very frustrated. They are right until I add them to blogger, then it chages it again. Oh well, I had to add this cute picture













This picture is located where the Life Flight incident happened last fall. Luckily we didn't have to go through that again.























My official 1 motorcycle ride per year- and I didn't crash and actually put it in 3rd gear this year. :)






The future newlyweds


2 comments:

Hansen Family said...

It is so nice to have a photographer in the family, I resized when I got home I only took a couple of picts. So THANKS!!

Crazy Like a Fox said...

Great pics! what a fun trip we had :)