Tuesday, April 19, 2011

MY FAMILY



This is a post that took a while.....


This is my whole immediate family- in one place at the same time!


While our family is close, we don't all live close. We recently went for our first camping trip of the year (to Green River of course), and it was so awesome to have EVERYONE there. I can't remember when the last time that happened- we are always missing like one or two people. I can't even tell you how awesome it was. Hopefully it will happen again.... very soon.



Oh, and this is as formal as it gets in the Fox Family









Funny how the older you get the more you LOVE being around your family and that they mean the world to you. Thanks to all my family (close or far, immediate or distant relative) for everything you all do for us!






Oh, and notice how well trained Bryan (the dog- don't be confused by my brother... or brother-in-law) is. If you look closely, you can see he is even smiling ( a little). What a good boy :)

5 comments:

Crazy Like a Fox said...

Very well said!

Shalice said...

I love it, Cortez makes a sneak peak behind Brian our brothers legs :) He is not so well behaved.

Hansen Family said...

I love all the hats and glasses!!

Crazy Like a Fox said...

did anyone else notice how tall Brent looks in this pic? did he find a rock to stand on? I didn't even see Cortez the first time around! Yay! We did actually get all of the family :)

Brody and Jen said...

It is hard to get everyone together. We are trying to plan our family camping trip for June. It is hard to pick a date that works for everyone and our family is much smaller then yours. I love the pic.