Thursday, July 23, 2009

River Rafting Trip

I finally found my pictures from the disposable camera from our trip last weekend. I am so upset because the picture quality is horrible- but what do you expect from a $5 camera!
Brett fishing in a pond
Fishing on the River

Me and Brett (notice I'M the one using the paddle-everyone kept complaining because I was using it wrong)

Us by the Flaming Gorge dam



Jenny at one of our many spots we stopped to fish


Us before the trip with the raft hooked on the truck


Brett and Brett


We had so much fun we want to do it all again

4 comments:

Roberts Family Ramblings said...

That looks like so much fun! We are DYING here it is soooo hot!

Crazy Like a Fox said...

That looks like a lot of fun! BTW, the first pic of Brett - it looks like he's doing something other than fishing :-)

Rusty and Jessica Terry said...

I agree with your sis, is brett really fishing???

Brody and Jen said...

I love all of your pics looks like you guys are having a way fun summer. LP looks so fun our family will not make it down this summer....so jealous.
Your sister is right it does not look like Brett is fishing. lol