Monday, August 17, 2009

BC Finishing

It has been a while since I posted anything about Brett's business. He has been very busy and doing a lot of jobs out of town. He started the summer doing some work in Oakland for a big business building, and has spent most of the summer (well his worker Johnny has spent all his summer) doing a big resort by Page and Lake Powell. Last week he was in staying with Shalice and Dusty while working on the Scottsdale Center for Performing Arts - I think that's what it is called (basically an opera house). Bretts not that good at taking pictures (he usually leaves the camera home- which is what he did in Scottsdale). We are hoping to go to AZ this fall and get good pictures once it is all finished.
And now we are hearing he may be headed to St. George later this fall and work on the Sand Hollow resort. Brett LOVES St. George and would love to go down for a while and work- but I have to stay home and work :(
As for work around here he has also been staying very busy and is just starting a big huge home in Hobblecreek canyon.
I have found myself griping a little (ok, maybe a lot) because he has been so busy and he's been gone a lot- and then I remind myself that it could be worse and that I need to stop whining.
Thanks Brett for all you do for me, I love you and appreciate all the hard work you put in for us and your business!

0 comments: