Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Lake Powell

It has been a fun last few weeks. I had a week off because my doctor went to Alaska on a fishing trip. Brett has been working out of town most the summer so I took off and went to see Shalice in AZ. We went tubing down the Salt River and had so much fun. I will post pictures of that when I get time because I bought a $5 disposable camera (to save mine from getting wet) for the trip down the river.
After that we went to Lake Powell for the July 4th weekend. It was a lot of fun as usual. The water was great, weather was great, and no wind- which was great. Bad part of the trip? One jet-ski didn't make the trip home.... and is still at the bottom of the lake.


Shalice reading on the rocks
Austin, Brett, and Johnny

Riding the tubes. They are crazy out there.
Brent, Jake, Brett, Lorrie, Austin, and Johnny


Us- Brett just LOVES to have his picture taken.... over, and over, and over....

Shalice really does like her picture taken :)



Inside the cave


Fourth of July view from our houseboat... with the one remaining jet-ski



Brett goofing around
Us again

Macy and Lacy
Macy and Lacy again.


Austin, Carly, and Johnny



Brett surfing- he did really good for his first time



Does it get any better than this? I didn't think so

Tying up the houseboat.... the first time. Notice "Drill Sergeant Lorrie" calling all the shots

We had so much fun- we can't wait for Labor Day to do it all over again!




3 comments:

Madalyn said...

That looks like SO much fun, I can't wait for Powell this year!

Shalice said...

You need to post our pictures of the river since I have no pictures!
ASAP!

Crazy Like a Fox said...

Hey! Somebody's gotta be in charge, it might as well be me!
I love the pic of Brett in the pirate boat. What a fantastic weekend!