Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Salt River Trip

When I was in AZ last week to visit Shalice and Dusty we decided to float down the Salt River- apparently a popular thing to do down there when the weather reaches 110! It was so hot down there I couldn't even breathe! I bought a $5 disposable camera for this trip..... wasn't sure if my new camera would be ok.
We rented tubes for the 4 hr float down the river.
Dusty tying our tubes together

Shalice and Dusty chillin







4 hours later we had to drag ourselves out of the river


Bus ride back





Thanks to Shalice and Dusty for letting me come and spend a few days with them. Me and Brett want to go back down before the river closes and do it again.

3 comments:

Rusty and Jessica Terry said...

that looks like so much fun

Shalice said...

YAY! Thanks for the Pictures I can't wait for you guys to come and do it again!

The Roberts Family said...

next time we better get a call! :) lol we want to go!