Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Signs of Summer


Ok, so I follow a RIDICULOUS amount of photography blogs/websites. And a few have challenges/assignments that are daily/monthly etc. to find random things to take pics of.


Well I "loosely" follow their instructions.... meaning that I don't have the time.


But... I have been training, once again, for a half marathon... hello Hobblecreek half.. (well not really), and I have been more interested of what I find on my runs than my actual training...



I may sound hillbilly, but I love the small town I live in. The other day I was going for my "long run", and some older local fellow passed me a few times in his truck while he was watering ... and then finally stopped and said, "Mam, I don't know where you live, but you've been running a long time and I can give you a ride if you need one". When I said no, he offered at least a soda... It was so tempting......


All these pics are along my "training route"


















Oh, how did HE get on my blog.....


Maybe because he is the coolest dog in the world!











As you can see, you shouldn't disturb the pollination process- these things are everywhere, and I stay away!








I love fresh hay. Even more when it's not in shortage and $8/bale.




I have TONS of pics I have not posted... so stay tuned!


1 comments:

Crazy Like a Fox said...

Little Bryan is so cute - he should make an appearance in every blog post :). Your running route is so much better than mine, I just get to look at cars and sidewalk... love that you have great neighbors - offering a soda, classic.