Monday, July 4, 2011

HOT, HOT, HOT!

We just got back from several days in Arizona visiting family (with temps ABOVE 115). I will post pics of the whole trip soon, as well as other "happenings".


If you follow my blog (which I doubt many do...), you know I am obsessed with photography, and love learning and trying new things. I got my new lens recently for many reasons, and one is to be able to do more "night" photography.


We were at Shalice and Dusty's house and the monsoon storms were there and the sky was so awesome! I had to experiment... and this was not edited- the sky looked just like this! I wish we were somewhere to capture the whole skyline, but oh well, maybe next time!




Thanks for having us Shalice and Dusty!

3 comments:

Chris said...

I do follow your blog an love the photography. I need lessons! Welcome home.

Shalice said...

Thank you for coming, I hope you had a great trip :) We love having you here.

Crazy Like a Fox said...

ooh! very nice pic, and I follow your blog all the time too :)