Monday, April 13, 2009

Random Pictures

It seems we have been very busy lately, and I have been trying to take lots of pictures with my new camera (but I'm still trying to figure it out)

Taylor had baby Sarah in Feb. and we just recently went to see her and she is so cute.
Ryan and Amanda

Fred in the Ranger



Brittany riding. Brittany's birthday is tomorrow.... HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRITTANY!



Wow, I must have caught Brett by surprise because he never smiles for the camera! I think he was trying to swat me away with that paper in his hand.


Last weekend we went to Pocatello for the National Circuit Finals Rodeo and had a lot of fun. We missed mom and Fred. Get well Fred, we love you guys!


We are headed this week down camping with the whole family (minus mom and Fred, who is still recovering) down to Green River. I had a cool post last fall of the area we are going to. Stay tuned for some pictures.


2 comments:

Rusty and Jessica Terry said...

Have fun in Green river.

Roberts Family Ramblings said...

Your pics look great! Have fun on your trip.