Monday, April 20, 2009

Day 1


So we went for the much anticipated trip to Green River camping. It is the best place to go.... period. It was hard to narrow down pictures of the trip (I took almost 200), so I just decided I would add a few posts for it. I get a little carried away with pictures. I have a lot of awesome footage on video, but for some reason (maybe its because I suck at computer stuff), I can't download them right now. I will try to do it later.


We left Wed night after work and we were soooooo worried about the weather because it was SNOWING when we left. It all turned out ok and we had the best time.


Lacy and Ty (or it could be Brady- not sure with the helmet)


Tracy with the dogs


Bryan and Daniele relaxing


Shalice chillin


Lacy, Brent, and Hannah


On our ride on Thursday


We took our new trailer for the first official trip. All worked great except our water heater.... but who needs hot water? We want to buy a flat screen tv for the trailer, but settled with my old TV for this trip.

Brett told me not to put it on the couch... but I did.... and this happened about 10 min into the trip! OOPS!


Brian chillin in the shade.... waiting for someone to drop him some liccorice


A group photo on the first day during our ride


3 comments:

Crazy Like a Fox said...

How fun!!! We are so going to make it one of these times!

Rusty and Jessica Terry said...

Looks like you had a good time. I can't wait until we can get out and camp for the first time this year. You guys will have to come with us this summer.

The Roberts Family said...

next time cole and i are going!!! i just gave myself the invite :)