Monday, December 15, 2008

Vegas and such

Last weekend we went to Las Vegas for the NFR. We haven't been to the finals for a few years, and really wanted to go this year. We got really cheap rooms and had so much fun. Its always nice to get away

This is us at the hotel by the Chrismas tree. (I wish my tree looked that good)
At Breakfast Friday

We went to the trade show and found this really cool recliner swing. We didn't have the $1000 they wanted for it or I would have bought it!


I college rodeod with Nichole Kamanski, who had this booth there. She does all the artwork herself and I was very impressed. She used to always tell me she wanted to paint my horse (Lindy), and I kinda blew her off.... now I can't afford her!!!
Some more of her stuff




Now relax.... its "art"
We're just enjoying it!!!



This is my tree at my house... nothing like my sister Becky's, or my aunt Marcie's. But its my first year with actual ornaments... well at least a few.


Bryan hanging out
This is my new (well new to me... thanks KSL.com) treadmill. Although you can't tell, we have been using it a lot. If anyone ever comes to my house and I have something hanging on it... shoot me!!! (and don't look at the very dirty window in the background)

And finally, us at the Jazz game, and the actually won that night!!! Go Jazz, and thanks to mom and Fred for always hooking us up with great tickets!!

Well that's what we have been up to lately

5 comments:

Rusty and Jessica Terry said...

Bret, thats a nice set of art work

Shalice said...

I like your tree, I've decided against the tree this year. Mom said that she has a few so I think we will be good! Oh and I agree with Jess...nice art.

Crazy Like a Fox said...

I agree - Great 'art work' - its nice you guys can appreciate it :-)
It's about time you posted SOMETHING - You're worse than me!

And also, I did my best ornament shopping the week after Christmas when everything was marked down a lot - it doesn't help this year, but next year, you'd be set!

Anonymous said...

Hey Lindsey-I am updating the Roberts Roster and I don't even know your married name! Please email me all of your info including email and cell phone...please...mroberts24@cox.net

Thanks!

The Roberts Family said...

nice rack! :)