Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Ski/Snowboarding Trip

Whew, where to begin. I have so many pictures to post from the holidays, so here we go. Last Saturday, Me, Shalice, Tyson, and Brady went to Sundance to ski (Brady and Tyson were snowboarding). We got everything ready the night before, and took off.
Well, I wore my mom's 20+ year old ski boots because mine were too tight, and they ended up KILLING my feet! After a run down the mountain with our skis, me and Shalice went and rented a snowboard, something we haven't ever tried... and we loved it!!! Now we can't wait to go again.
Oh, and some weasel stole my ski poles!!!

This is Shalice before we traded our skis for snowboards
On our way to trade
Brady and Tyson



This is what we looked like on our first trip down the mountain with the snowboard, then it got better



Oh, and we saw Robert Redford... and he cut in line (who does he think he is????)

0 comments: