Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Year!!!

It has been a very crazy few weeks, and I am just now updating our blog.
We are in sunny, awesome Arizona celebrating the new year, and it is currently about 80 degrees!!!! We are going to sit by the pool in a little bit, life couldn't be better.
I posted some pictures from the last couple weeks and will update soon when we return from Arizona next week.
I haven't posted many pictures from BC Finishing, LLC but plan to soon also. Brett has been staying very busy with projects. Some of the things he has been working on include:
UCCU Credit Unions
Tuscani's restaurant
Oquirrh Temple
a new development in Deer Valley
and a few others.
He has also been finishing our pool table, which I will post pictures of soon also. I think we have pictures of some of these projects including the Paradise Bakery in American Fork

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What! You are in AZ?? Come over and say hey!

My Barratt Family said...

I need a VACA so bad... If I werent 7 months prego I would be with you in AZ! I would love to spend a few days with u and Shalice. But lets get together for sure... I am in need of a girls night.

Rusty and Jessica Terry said...

I hate the snow, I wish I was in Arizona