Tuesday, February 22, 2011

PV Pics

My Puerto Vallarta post may be a few posts. I tried for 2 hrs to upload photos tonight, but I think my computer (and blogger) had an Overload. I took about 600 photos, so I obviously need to pick and choose. What an awesome trip.

So Here we start. I love taking pictures- and am always trying to get models to practice on. I am very excited for a Photography class I am taking in March, so I will post pics if anything is any good.

Lorrie's husband Bryan is into photography also. I conned him into taking a few of me and Brett (which Brett just LOVED lol)- which is what I finished and is now on our blog above, and I took a few of them. Here are a few that I have done so far.



3 comments:

Crazy Like a Fox said...

I love them!

Shalice said...

I love them also, I can't believe how long Lorrie's hair is getting! And yours too, do you guys not have scissors up there? I think you should come to Cabo and take our pics on the beach ;)

Lyndsey said...

I will travel to take pics. I will trade you that for my shirt you want