Sunday, December 5, 2010

Looking Like Christmas

Our decorations are up- well we only have a few. And so far Brian hasn't tore anything apart.

I got a new computer and it has a built in camera, so Shalice talked me into doing Skype- and now I'm addicted. So who cares if Shalice is the only one I know with it. Well now Lorrie has it, just no camera. Maybe we won't get a phone line after all. So if any of you have Skype let me know.

I was at Lorrie's and we Skyped with Shalice in AZ.







And since it is officially Winter, the countdown to our vacation can officially begin.
10 weeks (minus one day) and we will be at this resort enjoying some much awaited SUN!!!!

2 comments:

Rusty and Jessica Terry said...

oh I wish we had room for a x-mas tree, looks good.

Crazy Like a Fox said...

Your decorations look good! and maybe Bryan will find his webcam for me to use too. Besides, i can already just message you when i know you're on Skype :).
Woot Woot! Can't wait for vacation!!!!