Monday, May 3, 2010

Recent Stuff

Here are some pictures of our recent happenings. Since my blogging is getting so random and few and far between, I have to throw a little of everything in.


My work snapped this pic of me "on the job". Thought I would throw it in there to show everyone what my day consists of.
Brett's sister Stacie graduated last week with her Bachelor's in Accounting. So excited for her, she is going to finish her graduate school and get her CPA.




Our cute little Brian enjoying the weeds and sunshine


We live by the orchards and have really liked going for horse rides on the mountain. We love our new town we live in, and its so convenient to ride horses.



I promised some Mexico pictures from our trip in March.
This is the vew from my Aunt Jeanine's place, very awesome

On the Beach

Race Day

Me and Steph in San Felipe







Recently we had our "Family Pictures" done. I would do them all the time, but Brett says no. Here are a few.









And that's it for now!

4 comments:

Madalyn said...

Your eyes look fabulous in your family pictures!

Crazy Like a Fox said...

way cute pics! I really like the one with Bryan in the weeds. Pretty soon you won't be able to see him in there!

Rusty and Jessica Terry said...

Great family pics. it makes me want to get ours done. but Rusty said NO

Shalice said...

Me and Dusty have never had real family pics taken, not since our wedding. Cause of course he says no.