Thursday, May 27, 2010

Car Show

A few weeks ago we went to the Thanksgiving Point car show to see my brother Bryan's truck. He has an old Ford he restored and it is very cool. My nephew Tyson just got a new (well Old) truck to restore at some point.
We had never been to see his truck at a car show, and It was really fun. There were over 600 cars/trucks there, and his won for the best paint job for a truck- way cool.

Here are some pictures I took














Brett did my cousin Austin's cabinets recently, and I finally got a picture, they look really good.

4 comments:

Shalice said...

So much fun! I hadnt seen Austins cabinets they look so good.

Nikki Winters said...

Hey Lyn's, Wow didn't know Bryan was so talented. I just put the 2 & 2 together....Did you name your dog after your Brother? I love the fox on it, Very cool. Call me we got to get together and do some photoshopin!

Crazy Like a Fox said...

Awesome job for Bryan to win best paint job! Austin's cabinets look way good too!

Rusty and Jessica Terry said...

The truck and the cabinets look great!