Saturday, March 7, 2009

Southern Utah

Last weekend I went with some friends to St George. We had a great time and I want to say thanks to Grandma and Grandpa Marx (Brett's grandparents) for letting us stay at their place .

Stef and Amanda relaxing
Amanda, Me, Stef, Buffy, and Toni doing some hiking in St George

Us at lunch at the Ledges Golf Course.


Me and Stef at Walmart. I love St Patricks Day! Its about the only holiday that doesn't have meaning or seriousness about it and seems to be about nothing


While in St George we hung out at a house that was the nicest house ever. I had never been in a "smart house" that had buttons and electronics instead of light switches


We also went to Zions for a day and went on a fun hike. I had never been there before and definitely want to go back.
These are all pictures of our hike






1 comments:

Kate E. Maahs said...

man, I wish that I could have gone with you guys down there! How come you do all the fun stuff right when I leave? When my turn comes again to host, I'm going to do it here in New Zealand, so please come!!