Monday, March 16, 2009

Camping at the Sand Dunes

We went camping with my family over the weekend by the sand dunes/Cherry Creek and had a great time. EVERYONE was ready to get out of the house now the weather is getting better. It was a great weekend with good weather.

Hannah
Brady and Lacy



This is all of us at the sand dunes

Me and Lacy




Me trying to ride Brady's motorcycle (I never actually crashed- but came close several times) Now I want a little motorcycle, but Brett doesn't think I need one

Brady jumping his motorcycle



Me and my mom

5 comments:

Hansen Family said...

Soooo Fun.

Roberts Family Ramblings said...

Oh that looks like fun!! Glad you guys got to spend time as a family!

Rusty and Jessica Terry said...

looks like you guys had lots of fun. I need a trip like that.

Crazy Like a Fox said...

What cute pics! Can't wait for a trip where we can join you!

Shalice said...

I WONNA GO!!!!!!!!!