Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Where to start.... I suppose Lake Powell

Well I really need to catch up on blogging, so here goes.


I was going to just go one big post for everything, but then decided Lake Powell deserved its own post.


I LOVE LAKE POWELL! I pretty much grew up in the summers on Lake Powell, and know it like the back of my hand (Wahweap anyway). I spent nearly every birthday there, but last year opted for San Diego with Shalice and Dusty instead.


It was nice to spend my Birthday there again (my 31st) with my family and husband.





Movie night in the houseboat




The blue lights in the wake of the boat









Awesome birthday sunset











the sink hole











It really was their idea... to just be dragged by the boat.





Lacy did awesome!











Ah, Spyglass! The best home away from home!






































1 comments:

Crazy Like a Fox said...

Love the pics! and the family :). I miss Lake Powell already.