Monday, January 3, 2011

Finally Finished..... Well Almost

I had some time off work, so I thought I would tackle a project.... Boy was I out of my league. What I thought would take a day or so.... turned into many more, and with lots of headaches. BUT I finished, except for a little caulking and some "outlet plugs" to replace, but I will leave that to the Professionals - no need to electrocute myself.
My new Backsplash in the Kitchen







And who could leave out our little Brian- with his old chew toy that has holes and no longer squeaks. But its the only thing he wants to play with.


5 comments:

Crazy Like a Fox said...

It looks awesome lyn! Good job!

Hansen Family said...

LOOKS GOOD!! You need to have "before and after" picts!!

Rusty and Jessica Terry said...

wow that looks so dang good

Shalice said...

It looks so good, and I love little Brian he is the cutest

Brody and Jen said...

Looks Great