Monday, August 2, 2010

Family Pictures

Recently at Grandma Luella's funeral we finally had everyone in the family together and thought it would be a great time for family pictures since we have people living all over and we never are in the same place at the same time (between the Fox's and Finlinson's).
I like to "Dabble" a little in photography, but need much more practice since Im still learning. So if anyone wants their pictures done, Im very cheap- lol- like basically free.
I took some pictures and it was really fun to do. I'm not good with kids or getting their attention, so some of the larger pics are the best I could do :)
It was pretty fun because we did the pictures in Luella's backyard and it is so pretty there- Love you Grandma Luella, and miss you lots.
Fox's
Fox/Finlinson group shot - yup there really is that many kids between my mom and Fred


Laurie and Blaine



Lorrie and Brian



All us Girls :)



Bryan and Daniele






Brent and Tracy- maybe Brent's rubbed off on Brady because neither is smiling in the picture :(



Ok, now I have to figure out what is going on with my blog- I am having technical difficulties!!!!

3 comments:

Crazy Like a Fox said...

They look way good Lyn!

Chris said...

Great job. Thanks for doing them.Mom

Rusty and Jessica Terry said...

Great pictures