Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Summer things

It has been a very busy summer for us, and summer is our favorite time of year. I am trying to be patient with my computer because it has recently been taking forever to upload pictures, making me blog less frequently. I think I need a new Mac :)
Us on the Fourth of July. Brett has been going to a lot of rodeos lately. This is us in Salina for the fireworks (and they were really great fireworks, except for a few mishaps that almost had the hill on fire)



We went camping by Fish Lake and it was a lot of fun. Here is Brett and Brett going for a ride




Recently my grandma Luella died. She was just 3 months shy of her 99th Birthday. I love her very much and she is already missed.
She never missed an event, party, or anything else. Here she is at my hygiene graduation a few years ago and again at my wedding in Hawaii.





Well that's it for now. I have lots of pictures, but not the time to wait for them to upload, lol

2 comments:

Rusty and Jessica Terry said...

looks like you guys have been having a good summer. We still need to get together

Madalyn said...

I'm diggin' that cowboy hat of brett's