Monday, December 21, 2009

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas to Everyone!
We have been very busy this holiday season, spending fun times with family and friends. We consider ourselves very lucky this time of year.
I haven't taken many pictures this month- so here are the few I have taken.
My Christmas tree (it has a few more ornaments than last years.... :) ) oh, and in case your wondering, we have almost got our new blinds hung (obviously not the ones by the tree.)
My Christmas village- I am so thankful Brian hasn't tore it to shreds.

We are leaving Wed morning for CANCUN!!!! Yay- anyway we celebrated Christmas yesterday with our families.
Here is a picture of Brett with his two sisters, Jennifer and Stacie.


Brett's parents christmas tree- I love real trees (but mine is fake)


Brett's sisters always give the best gifts..... even to Brian. Here he is with his new bed.




We love to go to Salem Pond to see the lights- they do such a good job. Coincidentally we were there at the right time to catch the parade that they do, it was so much fun to see.



Here is the last part with Santa.





Ok- now to the 1/2 marathon news..... I have still been "trying" to train (dec is the worst). I finally hit my 6 miles!!!!! Yay, but to think Im not even half way there yet is a bit daunting- (not to mention the treadmill stops after 60 min- restarting it to keep going is the WORST!!!!! ). I have been very terrible eating this month (Dental offices are terrible and we have had a lot of treats), so here's to a healthier January and 2010.
MERRY CHISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE- BE SAFE!!!!!

2 comments:

Rusty and Jessica Terry said...

Hope you guys have a great christmas. Have fun on vacation

Anonymous said...

Lyndsey--
I have to throw in my 2 cents on marathon training--have you heard of i-train? If you haven't, I'll burn you some to try. They go on your i-pod and talk you through the whole workout. It makes the time fly. That's fun you are going away for Christmas! Have a great time! --CARRIE