Saturday, February 7, 2009

25 Random Things

So I did this on Facebook, and its kinda fun (and I have nothing else to blog about)

25 Random things about me
1- I am left handed and speak Spanish
2- I am a good speller and hate it so bad when people don't spell right. (text messaging drives me CRAZY!)
3- My dream job is a photographer and I am saving money for a nice camera and equipment
4- I have always had a disgusting habit of popping my knuckles and biting my fingernails
5- I admire my mom more than anyone else in the whole world
6- I was on KSL radio when I was 6 yrs old (and have the CD to prove it)
7- Last year was the first year that I didn't go to Lake Powell since I can ever remember
8- I am an awful passenger in cars- I HAVE to have a constant flow of air (I can't stand stuffiness, just ask Shalice)
9- I am a horrible shopper and never know what looks good on me ( I rely on Shalice a lot)
10- I love to do my hair "poofy" and wish it would come back in style
11- I am obsessed with painting my toenails and they ALWAYS look good
12- I love to watch Jay Leno
13- I had never been to Hawaii before I was married there
14- Italy would be my dream vacation and I find myself researching air fare constantly
15- I used to love the idea of wearing scrubs to work... now I hate it
16- I have over 150 college credit hours and only 2 assoc degrees (don't laugh)
17- I have sat with Larry H Miller in his suites TWICE to watch Jazz games (thanks mom)
18- I once drove to Las Vegas with 4 horses in the trailer without hooking the trailer up AT ALL!!! (scary-I hope mom and Fred don't see that)
19- I have never been the cause of a car accident
20- My favorite vehicle ever was my first Nissan truck when I was 16
21- My little sister used to drive me crazy, now I miss her all the time and talk nearly every day
22- We have a dog named Brian that is ridiculously spoiled!
23- I HATE doing Laundry
24- I have a goal to give Brett a Rolex for our 10th anniversary
25- I am very spontaneous and like to do random things

0 comments: