Thursday, September 11, 2008

Labor Day

We spent Labor Day weekend working on the house of course, and then took off for a few days to see Brett and Jenny (our friends) in Hinckly. Brett had surgery on Sept 2 (my B-day) to finally repair his right thumb. We then went to the Lemington rodeo, which was fun because that is where Fred's family is from. Brett placed somewhere in the Team Roping, and I finished third in Barrels- not too bad for my old horse, Lindy
This is me and Brett riding the night before the rodeo. In the background you can see the storm coming in, the storm that made it cold, rainy, and miserable.
Me and Jenny

Brett and... well Brett
Thanks, Brett and Jenny, for always letting us come and stay with you! We are very excited to move to our new house because we will only be an hour from them.



1 comments:

maria said...

Way to go Lyndsay! Third I am impressed :)